MAC address is also known as Media Access Control and it comes pre-equipped in most of the HP Printers. This help us to identifying the device attached to a particular network. The device available on your filter list can only access your network once you enable it. To find out the Hp Printer Mac Address of your device, you have to follow the below steps:
• First you have to click on the “Start” button of your device
• Open the Quick assist option.
• Search the command prompt tab and open it.
• After that type the given words without quotation marks and hit the “Enter” key.
• Here, you have to look for the IP address of your system and you will see the MAC address. https://www.hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/find-hp-printers-mac-address-with-simple-steps/